- Coconut Oil Can Increase Your Energy Expenditure, Helping You Burn More Fat.
- Coconut Oil contains a lot of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) – which are fatty acids of a medium length. The medium chain triglycerides in coconut oil have been shown to increase 24 hour energy expenditure by as much as 5%, potentially leading to significant weight loss over the long term.
- Coconut Oil Can Kill Your Hunger, Making You Eat Less Without Even Trying.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil can significantly reduce appetite, which may positively affect body weight over the long term.
- Coconut Oil Can Improve Blood Cholesterol Levels and May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.
- Coconut oil improves important risk factors like Total, LDL and HDL cholesterol, which may translate to a reduced risk of heart disease.
- Coconut Oil Can Protect Hair Against Damage, Moisturize Skin and Function as Sunscreen
- Coconut oil can be applied topically as well, studies showing it to be effective as a skin moisturizer and protecting against hair damage. It can also be used as a mild form of sunscreen and as mouthwash.
*Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly sealed. No refrigeration needed. Solid at room temperature naturally melts at 76°F(24°C) and returns to solid when cooled.*